The ADNET USB Extension cable makes a convenient connection between a computer (Mac/PC) & a Smartphone, MP3 player, tablet, keyboard, mouse, camera, external hard drive, printer, VoIP phone or other USB-enabled device. It’s ideal for lengthening cables that are too short, while giving you the convenience to move around with connected devices. Corrosion-resistant NICKLE-plated contacts, foil/braided shielding & aluminum under-molding, give this resilient cable long-term use without noise or signal loss. That way, it’s protected against electromagnetic & radio-frequency, keeping a clear signal with little bandwidth loss for high performance. A tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & durable connector mold ensures secure fits & easy installation. It has full USB 2.0 capability; including 480 Mbps data transfer speed & backwards compatibility with USB 1.0.
Accessories, B2B Store, Deal Box
ADNET Male to Female USB Extension Cable (1.5 meter)
- 6 (Six) Month Warranty against any manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover damage due to mishandeling, physical damage or damage due to burn.
- Male A connector plugs into computer and the Female A connects to the cable you need extended. Check your device manuals to make sure this is the connector you need.
- Extends your USB connection to your computer by 4.5 feet; for use with printers, cameras, mice, keyboards and other USB computer peripherals.
- Suction cup grip to secure your Cable or Device Connect it once to your TV USB port and make your life easy if you don’t want to go behind your TV again and again to attach your Pen Drive or Hard disk.
- Full USB 2.0 capability; including 480 Mbps data transfer speed & backwards compatibility with USB 1.0.